My autobiography

In this blog I will do a little autobiography where I will talk about some important events and hobbies of my life

 

Hello, my name is Andres Perez and I was born on July 15, 2000, a very rainy night from what my parents told me. I am the youngest of 4 siblings who all studied in the same school which was Adventist and where most of the inspectors and teachers knew me through my brothers. During my time at school when I was in basic I had a very serious accident due to a fall for which they had to operate, after that accident I had a quiet basic and a high school education where I participated in almost all the workshops that the school had and I became president of the student center of this and thanks to my grades and a good psu I was able to enter the university of Chile. My hobbies since I entered high school I began to like playing video games and watching anime things to which I have dedicated a lot of time of my life as well as practicing sports, whether they are basketball, volleyball, athletics, etc ... I also like to listen music.

 

 

                                                                   

 

Comentarios

  1. It's great that you had been president of the student center! And also I share your interest for anime.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite photogranph

Why did you choose this career?